Last week, I got a call from a friend who was frustrated about the perception of his parents, some friends and loved ones about the woman he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with. He introduced the lady to his people and they seemed worried, not that they knew her with any bad character or bad records but for the mere fact that she is too beautiful.
The family, friends and loved ones of my friend, say Fred, had their own perceptions and negative tags about extremely beautiful women. After offering some pieces of advice to my friend to move on with the lady he has dated for two years without any bad records or character, thoughts about some negative tags people label beautiful women began flash on my mind. In this article, I want to share the 15 negative perceptions and tags people have about marrying pretty women.
15 Negative Perceptions People Have About Marrying A Beautiful Woman
- They are spoilt, bad girls and prostitutes.
- Extremely beautiful women are spirits and mermaids.
- They are too expensive to live with. You can’t even afford the cost of their perfumes.
- You have to be fighting other men who want to have their way with your woman.
- They do not respect and their character is bad.
- They are unfaithful. They cannot stay with one partner
- They are materialistic and always seeking flashing things to show their beauty.
- They are lazy – they do not like working but depend on men for income.
- Most of them are beautiful but without brains.
- They will leave you when you are broke.
- You are insecure and jealousy may kill you.
- You marry a pretty woman – you marry a problem.
- Beautiful women mostly control their husbands because of their beauty and bodily assets.
- Their biggest assets is their body but not their brains.
- People believe every rich and beautiful woman got her wealth through sex.
My Advice To All
It is not a curse or a bad thing to be created as a beautiful woman. It is also not a bad thing to marry a beautiful woman. You are not disadvantaged too if you are not that pretty. Beauty is subjective. Beauty without character is vain glory. The Bible said you are fearfully and wonderfully made by God (Psalm 139:14). Not all beautiful women are bad and not all ugly women are also good or bad. It all depends on the character of the person. It is character that one should look out for to marry but not the beauty of a person.
Remember, a beautiful woman without character is a beautiful burden to the husband.
Did I miss anything that I did not talk about regarding the negative perceptions people have about marrying pretty women? What do you think about this topic? Have you ever had any negative experiences in this regard? Share your thoughts and experience with us.
Before you go, enjoy these amazing pieces: