- Over the years, I have received many calls and handled many situations of singles who were dating people who were pretending in a relationship. Someway somehow, most of them spotted the red flags but they decided to hold on a bit longer hoping that the other party will change but things never got better. The aftermath thereof is a brokenhearted, disappointed, abused and a used person who may be full of bitterness and finding it difficult to forgive and move on in life.
The NAM1 Menzgold saga is no doubt, one of the most talked-about issues in Ghana to the extent that, newborn babies may be wondering whether NAM1 or Menzgold is part of their new vocabularies to learn.
In the year 2016, DKM – Diamond Micro-finance Ltd collapsed and it became both a national and a political issue where the huge investments of thousands of Ghanaians were locked up.
In August 2017, some Ghanaians were horrified and feared for the loss of their money and huge investments when the Bank of Ghana (BoG) gave Ghana Commercial Bank the green light to take over and acquire two local banks, thus UT Bank and Capital Bank that were struggling to operate in the economy.
As if that was not enough, the year 2018 also came with its own mixed feelings for investors and those interested in saving their money in some banks. In August 2018, the Bank of Ghana announced the creation of Consolidated Bank to take over 5 banks struggling to operate in the country. These 5 banks were Unibank, The Royal Bank, Beige Bank, Construction Bank, and Sovereign Bank. The year 2018 could have ended peacefully when the NAM1 Menzgold Saga also struck to kill the happiness of many Ghanaians leading to unrest among the thousands of individuals who have heavily invested in Menzgold.
Now, NAM1 has been arrested and prosecuted and the court has ordered for the selling of Menzgold properties but can that alone solve the problem and pay off the huge investments of individuals? The question is: are Ghanaians really learning from the turn of events right from DKM to Menzgold? Here are some lessons you can learn from the NAM1 Menzgold Saga.
10 Lessons To Learn From NAM1 Menzgold Saga
- Learn from the past: Failure to learn from the past can really cost and cause you dire consequence in both the present times and in the future. Beware of Ponzi Schemes in the system. There is an African proverb that says: “When the frog in front falls into a pit, the rest take caution”. Learn from the downfall of others and take precaution.
- Never desire to become rich overnight. Success is a process so do not bank your full hope on anyone or any institution that promises to make you rich quick.
People are also reading: 16 Consequences of Living Your Life Anyhow
- If you rush in life, you will crash. All the banks that have crashed in the market in one way or the other rushed into operation without proper structures and funds. A lot more also rushed to venture into other areas where they have not yet developed the roots and wings to operate in those areas. Take time!
- Every shortcut to riches has a shortcut to fall. We have many sad stories of individuals, groups of people, churches, and companies that took loans to invest in NAM1’s Menzgold. Is it really prudent to borrow and invest? Think about it!
- Don’t invest blindly, seek experts’ advice if possible. Do proper research and this can assist you to know how risky it is to invest in a particular company. If possible, seek experts’ ideas about a particular field you do not have many ideas.
- Don’t ignore the warning signs. To a lot of Ghanaians suffering in this NAM1 Menzgold saga, they could have avoided the dangerous trap of NAM1 when the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) and Bank of Ghana started giving the warning signals but they stubbornly got stuck to NAM1’s juicy ice-cream and were still enjoying the huge interest they were getting from Menzgold.
- Know when to withdraw and discount your investment: Learning to invest your money somewhere is mere knowledge. Wisdom is knowing when to withdraw and discount your investment before disaster finally strikes. The wise investors withdrew their investments long ago the moment they sensed danger and took a clue from SEC and BoG’s earlier warning before NAM1’s Menzgold was crashed by SEC and BoG.
Trending Article: 11 Bad Perceptions People Have About Singles Whose Marriages Delay
- Don’t only store your treasures on earth: In Matthew 6:19-21, Jesus encouraged Christians not to only save on earth but to store their treasures in Heaven. Life doesn’t end on earth alone. There is a better place after death.
- Where your treasure is, there your heart is: The news of NAM1’s Menzgold saga alone caused some people to meet their untimely death and many more cannot sleep in their own home. In Matthew 6:21, the Bible says where your treasure is, there your heart is
- Judgment Day will surprise you than NAM1 Menzgold: Many people will realize that what they did with their lives was a bad investment no matter how huge the amount was. Some people
One day, many people will wake up and realized that the people they perceived as enemies, prayed against them, cursed them with the bitterest of all pains and plotted their downfall if possible were not enemies at all.
Sometimes, God plants some people in your life to play the devil’s advocate but they are not the real enemy. Those people are only there in your life to make you feel uncomfortable in your current situation to fight harder. Some are in your life as critics and people who will keep you in check of your life so you will not make mistakes because of what they can do to you. Indirectly, these people are helping to shape your life to cut off the rough edges that will not assist you in any way. If God were to listen to all prayers against people’s enemies, you will realize that many people may cease to do very well in life because the only person who keeps them in check to do the right thing might be the very one considered as enemies.
A story was told of some baboons and monkeys that experienced a serious headache from a man who used to chase them away from the farm where they used to feed. When the baboons and monkeys heard that the man who used to chase them away from the maize field had died, they hysterically celebrated. The following year, there was no maize for them to eat and real famine stared them in the face. That was when they painfully realized the dead man was the farmer.
Young Joseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers. I believed that initially, he might have considered his own brothers as his archenemies but he later realized that it was all for his own good. He finally understood it all and declared in Genesis 50:20 that you meant it all for evil but God meant it for good for my sake.
If you don’t understand the mysterious ways of God, you will easily attribute every negative thing or negative person around you to the works of the devil or your enemies. In fact, not all enemies are enemies at all. Some are blessings in disguise. Without enemies, God may not set a table before you in the presence of your enemies.
Remember, not all enemies are enemies! Some could be the real engine of your success but you may not know it. When praying against people you do not like, be careful what you wish and pray for them. Be careful not to curse anyone anyhow in life!
Profile of Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamekye – Chairman of the Church of Pentecost
Our personality for the week is the current Chairman of the Church of Pentecost in the person of Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamkye. Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamekye succeeded Apostle Prof. Opoku Onyinah as chairman after serving for a 10-year term from 2008 to 2018. Apostle Nyamekye is the 6th Chairman of the Chairman of Pentecost.
Profile of Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamekye – Chairman of the Church of Pentecost
- Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamekye was born on October 21, 1965, to Mr. Stephen Antiedu Nyamekye (late) and Agnes Owusu in Asokore-Ashanti.
- He completed Tema Secondary School in 1983 and proceeded to Nyankpala Agric College in the Northern Region, where he obtained a certificate in General Agriculture in 1986.
- He also holds a diploma in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Commercial Management, U.K., a post-graduate Diploma in Applied Theology from the University of Manchester, U.K., and a Master of Arts Degree in Religious Studies from the University of Ghana, Legon.
- He is currently a Ph.D. student at the Stellenbosch University, South Africa.
- Apostle Nyamekye worked with Technology Consultancy Center, KNUST, for three (3) years before he was called into the full-time ministry of The Church of Pentecost in 1991 and stationed at Daboase in the Western Region between 1991 and 1995.
- He was later transferred to Agona Nsaba in the Central Region (1995- 1999), where he was ordained as a Pastor in 1996.
- Between 1999 and 2005, he was sent on missions to the Republic of South Africa. He was recalled home in 2005 and stationed at East Legon, where he served as a District Pastor till 2008.
- He also became the Resident Minister of Atomic branch of the Pentecost International Worship Centre (PIWC) from 2008 to 2011. He was later called into the Office of Apostle and transferred to Tamale as Area Head from 2011 to 2015. Until his election, he served as the Koforidua Area Head of the Church.
- Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamekye is married to Mama Mary and is blessed with six children.
Many a time, I hear people exclaiming, “Leave me alone! It’s my own life. You cannot dictate to me on how I should live my life”. That statement is very true. I’m pretty sure that you may have also made such statements before. Inasmuch as your life should not be controlled by the people around you but according to plan, purpose and your vision on earth, you must know that there are, however, consequences for living your life anyhow.
Most of the time, people are not aware of the consequences of some habits and they are however taken by surprise for living their lives anyhow. Whether you are fully aware of the consequences of your actions and inactions or not, or you are simply ignorant of the consequences, you will surely suffer the consequences in future if you do not pay attention to some things now.
In this article, I bring you the 16 consequences of living your life anyhow. When done reading, kindly tell us your views and experiences by commenting in the comment box.
16 Consequences Of Living Your Life Anyhow
- Your dreams and visions will not be realized
- You will always be working for other people and even perhaps, after retirement.
- You will always be blaming people for being the cause of your unprogressive life.
- You will be finding excuses in life that nobody was willing to assist you in life.
- You may be tempted to believe that witches and demons are destroying your destiny.
- False prophets and pastors can easily deceive and defraud you since you may be desperate for solutions.
Trending Article: 10 Ways To Know You Are A Blessing To People
- People may not respect you in society.
- Rising into places of leadership positions and promotions may be difficult since you may not have good track records of high moral values and standards in life.
- Many people may not be proud to associate with you.
- You are likely to suffer a divorce or a bad marital relationship.
- Your family and friends are likely to reject you.
- You stand the risk of having health problems if you live a careless life without considering the consequences of some habits in your own life.
- You become a bad example for people.
- Your old age will be very boring. If you live your life anyhow where your own partner may divorce or reject, where your children, family, and friends do no longer regard you, you will find out that life is very boring and you will feel very lonely during your old age. I guess you do not want to die feeling lonely.
- Judgment awaits you for whatever you say or do (Matthew 12:36-37)
- Finally, you may likely end up in hellfire when you die.
Remember that you do not own your life. Do not just live the way it pleases you. God has given us our will and we have the right to make any choice for our lives but remember that there is a day of accountability.
The Bible said in Hebrews 9:27 that it is appointed unto man to die once and after that, face judgment. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad (2 Cor. 5:10).
Other People Are Also Reading: Top 20 Reasons Why Should Never Insult Anyone
Weddings are one of the most solemn and sacred events in anyone’s life that are meant to usher the two would-be couple into the next stage of life called marriage. Marriage is a sacred event cherished by God Himself because it is the oldest institution established by God. Creation began with marriage in the Garden of Eden and the world will come to an end with the Marriage Feast of the Lamb in Heaven. This shows how important the institution of marriage is to the Almighty God that established marriage between a man and a woman.
Even though culture and tradition play a great role in the manner in which marriages should be contracted, recent developments called pre-wedding photoshoots meant to announce the scheduled date for marriage has rather taken a new and an amorous dimension. Inasmuch as one has to be creative when planning his or her wedding events, pre-wedding photoshoots taken these days really leave much to be desired.
In fact, many churches and individuals have raised eyebrows calling for the ban on amorous pre-wedding photoshoots. In this article, I have outlined the 17 reasons to ban amorous pre-wedding photoshoots. When done reading, kindly share your views and experiences with us.
17 Reasons To Ban Amorous Pre-wedding Photoshoots
- It exposes both would-be couples to both spiritual and physical attacks.
- Indecent exposure of your body is evil and a sin
- You are not married to be touching each other in a sensual way
- It promotes lust and fornication among both the youth and adults
- It takes away the sacred and godly aspect of marriage
- It is a tool used by the devil to shift attention from God and destroy people through amorous acts. Most of those couples have had sex several times before marriage
- It doesn’t add any value to the actual marriage
- Pre-wedding photoshoots are just sometimes a waste of time
- Amorous pre-wedding photoshoots are just extra cost to the couple even if it’s part of the package from the media house contracted to take videos and pictures
- It brings unhealthy and unnecessary competition for more amorous pictures among would-be couples
- People turn to expect too much from your amorous pictures
- It creates a negative perception of the would-be couples are ‘spoilt partners’
- A good marriage is a work but not amorous pictures.
- You are only adding to your stress before marriage
- You may regret tomorrow for taking some amorous pictures today. You no idea where those pictures could land you tomorrow.
- The internet won’t forgive you for posting those pictures on social media, it stays there for eternity and fighting for its removal could be a lifelong battle.
- It totally defeats your Christians values if you are a Christian
Trending Article: 10 Reasons Pre-Wedding Photoshoots Aren’t So Important
Today, we bring you a powerful prayer for divine protection you have to say in faith and believe God will answer your prayers in your life. These powerful prayers for divine protection come with a scripture below for you to read, meditate and then zoom straight into prayers.
Bible Reading: 2 Thess. 3:3 – But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for another awesome day. You are the only awesomely great God who sustains us and leads us according to your plans and purposes for our lives. Thank you, Lord, for our lives. We are so much grateful to you for the gift of life. We pay huge bills to use the basic necessities in life but you, Lord, made the most essential things in life for free so we are saying thank you for your free gift of breath and life.
Father, your Word says in 2 Thess. 3:3 that you are the only Faithful God who will strengthen us and protect us from the evil one. I commit my life, my family, marriage, my business, friends, church and everything into your hands.
Protect us oh Lord, and deliver us from any evil, calamity, death, disgrace, sicknesses, misfortunes and any other unassuming danger that lies ahead of me to destroy me. The Bible says in Isaiah 55:17 that no weapon fashioned against me will prosper so I take authority in the Name of Jesus and declare that no weapon and arrows of death, sickness, disgrace, losses, misfortunes, and any other disaster will work against me.
Like Joseph in Genesis 50:20, I declare that even if they meant it for evil, Lord, turn it around for my good and let them know that indeed you are the only great God.
I take authority and my rightful position and inheritance in Revelation 12:11 that I have overcome the devil with the blood of the Lamb and with my word of testimony. Indeed, I declare that I have overcome any works of the devil, the evil works of men and natural disasters against me and my family in Jesus’ Mighty Name.
Thank you, Lord, for always protecting me. I am comforted and assured in your Word in Deuteronomy 31:6 that you will never leave nor forsake me. Thank you for your ever Present Presence. Thank you, Jesus.
Thanks for saying these powerful prayers of protection over your life. Kindly share with your friends and loved ones too to benefit. Know that prayer is a powerful tool you need daily for your daily divine protection. Don’t miss daily powerful prayers on this website.
It is so sad and disheartening in our days to know that the cheapest and easiest way to become popular in the world is by going nude. A lot of people have wonderful ideas to establish businesses that will grow from local to the international front but people are not ready to support them with their money; even banks may not give the loans needed. However, people and big companies easily support any activity that promotes nudity with huge amounts of money. It is time we all rise up to stop celebrating prostitutes who call themselves celebrities.
It is so sad to know that most of the so-called women who have become popular are in one way or the other involved in promoting nudity. A lot more of these women have also undergone the knife, thus did surgery to enhance their body into “Killer shapes and sizes” to keep the eyes of people fixed on them everywhere they go.
Not long ago in Ghana, Rashida Black Beauty (Malafaka), a teenager who took to social media to insult her boyfriend for jilting her for another lady and whose pornographic videos also went viral, was awarded in the same year to receive the most viral video award. When our leaders endorse and celebrate nonsense, celebrate and award a teenager who should be ashamed for her immoral acts, it gives much energy for the young and unsuspecting ones to also take to immoral acts and become popular. Stop celebrating prostitutes who call themselves celebrities, they do not deserve that attention.
If you want to take anyone as a role model, it should be someone noted for something worthy; something very important but not through nudies. It is high time our media house stopped giving attention to such porn celebrities. In fact, most of the female celebrities we have in the world should better be addressed as pornstars or prostitutes instead of celebrities.
There is something very important that you have to know before choosing celebrities as your role model or mentor. The spirit of every leader is impacted into the lives of their followers. Whenever you listen to songs sung by occultist, you are indirectly inviting the demons they operate with into your life.
Finally, I want us to take a look at what the Bible says about the sexually immoral and those who are always interested in showing their naked pictures and videos and become popular.
1 Corinthians 6:9-20
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. “All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ?
Do not entertain nudities in any form or shape at the end of the day, you are likely to end your life in hell. So stop celebrating prostitutes who call themselves celebrities, they are not adding anything better to our lives but leading many people to hell. Stop celebrating prostitutes who call themselves celebrities.
Over the weekends, pictures of Bill Gates, the richest man in the world popped up on the internet patiently waiting in a queue for his turn to get buy a burger from a local shop. The picture which was first uploaded on Facebook went viral on social media. Well, it is not someone like Bill Gates standing in a queue to buy a burger that matters to me but the rich lessons one has to learn from him.
In this article, I bring you 10 lessons to learn from Bills Gates attitude of queueing to buy a burger. When done reading, kindly share your views with us
10 Lessons From Bill Gates Queuing To Buy Food
- Join the queue: Some people want to be treated more special than any other person because of their money but you have to learn to join the queues in life. The fact that you have money more than everybody does not mean that you are more important than everyone. There are queues in life, join them.
- Learn to be a simple man regardless of your wealth. Bill Gates was not spotted wearing the most expensive of all clothing but in simple wear.
- Don’t take life too complex. Bill Gates was not spotted with about 10 security guards parading around him to create a scene
- Don’t pull the crowd to draw attention just because you alone are in town. In Africa, some rich businessmen and pastors will come in convoy
- Don’t force yourself to be a celebrity when you know you are not. Bill Gates doesn’t see himself to as a celebrity and doesn’t behave like those people. Learn to live your normal life and don’t raise yourself up.
- As you climb higher in life, you will realize that it is needless to be seeking unnecessary attention for nothing just be heard in the news.
- Bill Gates did not pay the media and use crooked means to be popular but through hard work. Let your works speak for you and make the noise but not through your efforts.
- When God blesses you and lifts you up, don’t raise yourself above the level God has positioned you.
- Don’t look down on people and disrespect them because you have money today. Bill Gates had respect for even the youngest person over there in the shop and joined the queue. Everybody is important.
- Be a good example to your followers but not a bad one. Whatever you do, people are watching and learning from you.
What are your views on the 10 lessons to learn from Bill Gates queueing to buy a burger from a local shop? Tell us your views by commenting in the comment box below.
Many a time, entrepreneurs are full of much hope and passion and feeling eager to establish their own companies but soon, their hope is crashed with eventualities and situations in their companies. Having interviewed and observed how the company of many entrepreneurs, CEOs and managers collapsed, I am moved to write on how their own actions and inactions led to the collapse of their companies.
In this article, I have carefully outlined the top 20 ways managers and employers collapse their companies. When done reading, kindly comment to tell us your views and experience on the subject.
20 Ways Managers & Employers Collapse Their Own Company
- No Proper SWOT Analysis
As an employer, you are required to have a carefully researched work on the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of your company. The threats and weaknesses you do not pay attention to have the power to clamp down your business.
- No serious interview:
The manner and structure of your interview session paint a picture of your company’s values and principles. A well-structured interview enhances the image of the company and crystalizes a serious business environment into the minds of employees. On the other hand, where interviews are not done and all other procedures are not carefully followed, employees may not take everything seriously in the company.
- No proper orientation
Orientations are meant to introduce the company to employees, its culture, values, principles and rules and regulations governing the running of the enterprise. Where there is no proper orientation, the resultant effect could be costly mistakes that could spell the doom of the company. It is incumbent on human resource managers or employers to ensure that proper orientation is done before employees start work.
- No proper conditions of service
A company without any proper condition of service easily suffers from high labour turnover. As a manager, employer or entrepreneur, the welfare of your company should be as important to you as the purpose of establishing the company. The mistake most employers make is to value their company far above the welfare of their employees. A satisfied and happy employee is likely to yield high output and exhibit high creativity than a disgruntled worker.
- When incentives are absent
Do not turn a blind eye to little incentives that can motivate your employees to do their very best. Regardless of how small the incentive is, it is a way of rewarding the extra efforts of your employees. Do not deliberately create conditions and use tactics to scrape off the little incentives of your employees.
- Undue salary delays
Anytime you know that salaries will not be paid earlier or delayed, do not hesitate to inform your workers. Don’t be silent on their salaries and sometimes, deliberately travel in order to dodge payment until you make enough money. Know that your employees have dependents who need to survive on the salary. A little delay in the salary could cause much trouble for your employees’ dependents. Sometimes, your employees will be left with no option than to go and borrow money and promise to pay as soon as they receive SMS alert for the salary.
- Continually cheating your employees
Any employer that cheats his employees is only cheating the glory and growth of his company. Whatever thing you do to your employees may have a direct or indirect impact on your company.
- Promising and failing both employees and clients
Nobody likes Mr Promise & Fail Managers and employers. Why? Because they cannot be trusted with their words. The moment your employees and customers don’t trust you, your reputation and customer base begins to reduce.
- Failure to deliver on time to customers
The moment you begin to fail and disappoint your customers on two or more occasions, it becomes associated with your brand and people will not like to do business with you again. Note that it is very difficult for your customers to receive money these days so do your very best to always ensure customer satisfaction.
- When managers discriminate with benefits
When it comes to benefits, ensure that there is a set standard of performance and let the actual benefit be known. Once everyone knows that this is the amount that goes with this or that performance, they will know what lies ahead of them unless otherwise, it is part of your policy that management decides on such.
- Disciplinary discriminations
Treat everyone fairly in your company. Do not let some rules apply to some people while others suffer the same consequences. Let the rules be clear to everyone as well as the conditions of services. Make it a point that nobody is above the law. Do not discipline some people and leave others to get away when every employee is aware of the punishable offence committed. You begin to lose respect the moment you discriminate on discipline and your employees will lose confidence in your leadership.
- You don’t work on guest feedbacks
Business grows if only you work on guests’ feedbacks. This will enable employers and managers to know how your business is performing in terms of customer satisfaction. Some of the feedbacks are so critical and demand urgent attention. Your company is likely to crash if you do not open your doors for suggestions, feedbacks and any other pieces of advice.
- You concentrate on money than people
One of the serious mistakes top managers and employers make is to only concentrate on hitting their target and make the money without remembering that you can only hit the target and achieve it when you value people more than money.
In business, your employees should be as important to you as the whole business itself. One dissatisfied employee whom you ignore for so long can spell the doom of your company with just a little information released into the public domain.
- Not embracing new technology and better ways to do things
When technology and software are introduced, embrace them to enhance your way of doing things. Most of these software come to reduce the workload, promote efficiency and lesser time spent doing a particular thing.
- When Managers Ignore Offences and unresolved issues
As managers or employers, never take it for granted when your employees report any form of offence to you. Unresolved issues and offences may affect the efficiency of your workers, affect coordination among them and eventually spread to affect other workers which have a resultant effect on productivity, customer satisfaction and the future of your company.
- You don’t deal with issues of morality
Issues of morality should not be a playing word in the company. Sometimes, some female employees are harassed by their managers or employers. And at other times too, it is the managers or the employers that rather forcibly rape or have sex with the employees apart of coworkers also committing the same offence. Once these things are going on in the company, a little information triggered into the public domain can spell the doom of your business.
- When you are a bad example yourself
As managers and employers, know that once you know you are a very bad leader, know that that spirit will be caught by your followers. In life, the spirit of every leader broods over the followers. You cannot be a bad example and expect your followers to be good and perhaps, better than you when you are deliberately doing the wrong thing.
- Not following up on customers
Managers and employers, if you do not follow up on your star customers as well as the smaller ones, then know that the competition is very high and someone too may be targeting your customer and offer lesser price quotations. Once there are frequent follow-ups, friendship and loyalty are developed and you keep them forever as long as you continue to remain in business and do your very best.
- No serious marketing or publicity
You may be doing very well as employers of your own company but until you take your marketing and publicity very serious, you may not reach the masses of the people. Make conscious efforts to announce the presence of your business and let people know what you are into and business will kick-off.
- When you have no online presence
It will surprise you to know that many businesses that have existed for more than 5 years do not even have social media accounts. Get found online, have a good website to assist your customers to get more information about your business. A good website and a good social media account can announce your presence and market your business across the globe. You can do business in a local setting and still go global.
Did I miss anything about the 20 ways managers and employers collapse their own companies? Share your experience with us by commenting and share with friends and loved ones.